Cash is the lifeblood of your company, and that is why an effective and automated cash-management program forms the backbone of the Capital Accumulation Plan. In addition to offering a basic business checking account, Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust offers cash management solutions that enable your business to either use balances to offset bank fees or to automatically sweep money into its highest yielding account. Alternatively, Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust can establish a custom-tailored, cash-management program comprised of a Cash Management Business Checking Account, which primarily serves as a transaction account (e.g. payroll, writing checks, paying bills), a Money Market Account (which earns interest income) and a revolving line of credit, which provides liquidity in times of temporary cash shortfalls. Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust can also set up your Cash Management Business Checking Account as a zero balance account (ZBA). Under this arrangement, if your Cash Management Business Checking Account has a positive balance at the end of the day, the Bank will use these "excess" funds to either automatically pay down the balance of your revolving line of credit or transfer this positive balance into your Money Market Account. If your Cash Management Business Checking Account has a negative balance at the end of the day, then the Bank will automatically sweep funds from your Money Market Account or draw down your revolving line of credit according to your previously established preferences. Establishing an automated, cash-management program is one example of how Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust can enable greater efficiency for your business' financials and can produce a more effective way to manage your business' capital.
Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trusts Cash Management Services are comprised primarily of Transactional Accounts and Lending Solutions. In constructing your Capital Accumulation Plan, you may employ as many (or as few) of these solutions as you need.
- Professional Business Checking: The Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust Professional Business Checking Account is designed for clients requiring limited activity and a limited need for tailored product flexibility.
- Cash Management Business Checking: As Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust’s Account Analysis product, Cash Management Business Checking allows collected balances to offset service charges. However, you can also elect to simply maintain a zero balance and pay activity fees.
- Cash Management Money Market Account: The Cash Management Money Market Account is intended to offer you the payment of interest at tiered rates. This account can be linked to the Cash Management Business Checking Account to provide automated investment sweep capability.
- General Lending To Business Clients: Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust offers a competitive array of general business lending services.
- Commercial Real Estate Lending: Our commercial real estate lending solutions have been designed to support any number of ventures.
For more information, please contact your Private Capital Manager. To obtain a PCM, please contact Richard Keneman, Principal Private Capital Manager, at 312.640.2350.